One of the ideas to help raise funds for the Devonshire 2023 Festival is a club draw. Simply set up a standing order for £13 quarterly and you will be randomly allocated a number from the range 1 to 1,000. If all numbers are sold then the prize fund would be £7,300 each quarter.
We win - You win - We all win
Entry rules, regulations and "the small print"
- Numbers are randomly allocated by the Central Group Manager.
- Payment by standing order only, to be received by the 14th of the 3rd month. £13 per number for each quarter.
- Only Freemasons are eligible to enter the draw, however there are no restriction on the quantity of entries for close family members.
- Numbers will only be accepted and entered when cleared funds are received, no exceptions.
- Numbers will be reallocated if payments are not received.
- The prize fund will be a percentage of cleared funds received each quarter.
- The draw will be at various locations across the county and winners will be notified by email.
- All winners accept possible inclusion in various MCF communications.
- Winner’s payments will be either by cheque or bank transfer.
Why not download an A4 poster for your lodge noticeboard so brethren don't miss out on the prizes.